- more projects - I have planned about five projects for this semester. Some are new this year, and some were well-loved last year. These projects are in addition to, not instead of the regular homework assignments
- more formulas - Last semester very heavily emphasized proof-writing, and there will still be proofs this semester. However, the majority of concepts this semester apply algebraic ideas to geometry. We will be covering topics such as similarity, perimeter, area, volume, trigonometric identities, and circles. I think the students will find it more applicable and useful than the more abstract concepts in proofs.
- more fun - Now that the classes have been together for a few months, the atmosphere is more relaxed and comfortable. With the cooperation of the students, we will be able to play more games and do more activities.
I truly am looking forward to this spring, and as students have probably already started their countdowns till summer, I'm treasuring every class period with this hard-working group.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts here!